Many thoughts went through my head, in this particular order:
- Omigosh! How awesome! I love, love, love to get notes from my kids that they do ALL.BY.THEMSELVES! With misspelled words and everything.
- I love how he is learning to sound out words and his writing is improving so much!!
- I wonder if my husband got an awesome note like this?
- Probably not because I am so much nisser than he is.
- Wait a minute. How bad of a crank have I been that when I'm actually decent to my child, he feels the need to write it down?
- I love this little bugger so much!