Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Post With All The Pictures

A little birdie emailed me today and reminded me, I haven't posted in awhile.  Ok. It wasn't a birdie, it was a kitty. And it was a message on my facebook wall, not an email. But, the cat was right. I haven't posted in some time.  No huge reason why. Just life.  With 4 kids.  And it's summer time ba-by!! 

So, here's a few pictures because I'm too lazy to type all that much.
















The shed is coming along nicely!  My hubby has been working on this for quite some time--his time off and our budget have to match up but, I think he's doing awesome!  It will be so nice to be able to put stuff in here--I am thinking of a nice comfy couch, a lamp and some magazines and a padlock on the inside of the door, but I don't think that's what my husband has in mind.














This picture is blurry, I know, but I just couldn't get over this pizza sauce face!!  I thought about selling this paper towel on ebay, claiming it was the face of Jesus but... I don't believe Jesus talks through Little Caesar's 5 dollar specials.


















It pays to sit and clip hundreds of coupons and look through ads.  Guess how much. Go on. Guess.  I'll wait.........


















In case you can't decipher that, it's .63. As in 63 CENTS!!! 
The picture doesn't show the candy bar I threw in at the last minute, only to make my total not be negative.  MOST grocery stores won't give you money, go figure.  The candy bar did not make it into the picture, we won't even discuss why.


This week, my hubby is on vacation. We are planning on going camping and visiting a nearby wild animal park.   If you're interested, leave me a message and I can tell you how I cut our admission costs down from $62 to $30. 

Hope you all are having a great summer! 

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you were... summer is NO excuse not to post!!

    The shed looks nice. Speaking from experience, they fill up fast. :)

    I love the pizza face... and if the virgin mary can appear on an outhouse... well who knows who might show up on a napkin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I have always wanted to be one of those awesome grocery shoppers with the negative reciepts! Amazing! You should start your own business selling your secrets! Set up shop in your new shed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the pizza face looked like the alien on that animated adult show...I don't remember the name, because I don't watch it. I've just seen it in passing. Just decided to look it up. American Dad is the show. But check out the alien...he looks like your pizza picture:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Dad!

    Nice shopping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all - we've missed you. I love reading your posts because I can ALWAYS relate - and it's nice to not feel crazy (or at least not feel alone in the craziness that is raising kids as a SAHM)...

    Secondly - nice shed! I SOOOO understand the "time" and "money in the budget" not matching up. Our project list is always so much longer than the dollars in our accounts will cover and we never have enough time to do them (when Jeff has free time - finishing the fence in the backyard and helping me paint the bathroom is just not what he feels like doing - what gives?).

    Thirdly - Jesus does talk through $5 pizzas. It's one of my favorite way that he tells me to smile. ;)

    And lastly - you rock. Seriously. $0.63!?! That's freakin' amazing!!! Really, really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer's kicking my ass so I'll find a way to get my phone number to you so that we can stay in touch.

    I'm so, sorry I haven't been around much lately.

    Hugs and Love ya,
    T

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".