Monday, March 12, 2012

Off The Fence and Most Likely, Off My Rocker

Do you remember THIS POST?  Where I thought perhaps we were ready for another dog? 

Yeah. Well.




"What's that you say? I'm coming to live with you? Yay!!"
This is Luther. He has been with us for 2 wks. now. He is a Bullmastiff. He will be huge, I'm sure.

Yeah. Well.



Sleeping, on the couch. Just this once, I swear!! 

He is very sweet.

And he's also a puppy. Did you know puppies chew? On EVERYTHING?  Did you know puppies don't sleep through the night?

Yeah. Well.



Jeven and Luther, the day we got him. When Luther was 6 wks old.

It's been alot of work. But, it's been oh so much fun! I will only confess this here, on this very private blog, that I love this dog.

I have become one of "those" people. That call themselves "mama" when talking to their dog. I make "smooching" noises. I baby talk.

I have become someone I don't recognize.

Yeah. Well.

I don't care!!

Jeven and Luther, now 8 wks. old. I'm a tad frightened how fast this "puppy" is growing. 

4 comments:

  1. That's not a dog. It's a pony. You should have named him Pony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is going to be really big! But look at that cutie pie face!

    We are smoochie smoochie dog lovers, too! I swear Tucker could not get any more spoiled. We love him so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean! We got our puppy 2 years ago (because we were done having kids and I just needed a period at the end of our family sentence - jokes on me). I remember the L O N G nights (up every 2 hours to let him out of his kennel in the freezing cold to pee? YUP.) it was like having a newborn. But they sleep through the night much faster than newborns. And they don't make your boobs saggy. So score one for puppies. :) Plus he's freaking adorable and I LOVE me a big dog. I'm going to be SO JEALOUS when he grows up and is all kinds of awesomesauce hugeness. Seriously, big dogs are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better you guys than us.

    Seriously.

    I'm with Ami, that's a pony.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".