Monday, March 10, 2008

Clean sheets

There will be no treasures found in our bed tonight because I have put clean sheets on the bed and cleaned up our room.
Maybe I should back track a little and explain that we have 4 kids in a 3 bedroom house. So, sometimes our room has to be a time out room or a nap room or movie room. Even though I hate this, I would LOVE our room to be an escape for my husband and I, it's just not realistic.

But every so often, (not often enough, I know) I thoroughly clean out our bedroom of all kid memorabilia and put nice clean sheets on the bed, rearrange furniture and swear that kids will no longer be allowed in our room. The "kid free zone" does not last long however and it's not long until we yet again find Nerf Gun darts in our bed.

But it's fun while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".