Thursday, March 6, 2008

Explanation

First and foremost, if you are at this blog thinking, by the title, that this is going to be some story of my love life, you will be greatly disappointed. It is the farthest thing from that. Besides, there wouldn't be anything to write!

Actually, this is a blog about my life with my children, and a husband as well. I have 4. Children, not husbands. I stay home with them. The term would be "stay at home mom" but most days, I am anywhere but home. I have "drop off at preschool" twice a week, grocery shopping at least once a week, basketball/soccer/baseball or some sort of practice, church twice a week and other related events.

While at home I wish I could say that we spend quality time doing crafts and reading stories and that the house was constantly spotless. In truth, I clean all day (to no avail) and break up fights and beg for just a minute of quiet.

There is nothing profound and possibly to you, nothing all that interesting about my life. But, it is my life and it's crazy and wild and sweet and fun. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

At night, way too late at night, when I finally crawl into bed, settle down under the covers and get comfy, I all too often feel something under my pillow or down by my feet. There's something under the covers. Last night, it was one small glove. How did that get there? I have a pretty good idea that it was one of my children. Why is it there? I have no idea...

But I can't wait to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".