Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sickness

Josie made the statement, several times, this evening "I'm homesick". She said this while sitting on our couch, sitting at our table and playing in her room.

I finally asked her what "homesick" meant.

She said "It's when you are sick, at home."

I then explained "No, it's when you are not at home and you wish you were. Like, when we went on our trip? And you said "I want to go home"? That's homesick."

"Ohhhh! So, when you're sea sick, does that mean you want to go to the beach?"

I couldn't really argue with her logic.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sea sick! I miss the beach!
    I hope she feels better soon!!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of you guys! Disney is so much fun! Glad you guys had a good time! I forgot you were going! josie is so cute! You need to post pictures of her hair cut so I can show julia! As you probably know by now, Luke came home this weekend to surprise me! He is home until saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".