- I have 4 children. 2 in public school, 2 home schooled. We use an online program, therefore the computer is occupied during the day.
- I also have a husband. Who is going through a tough time right now. So, when I'm not taking care of the bullet point above, I'm taking care of him. Which means no computer time in the evenings.
- I have been ill. Massive headache for several days, possibly sinus infection. On a positive note, having taken such awesome care of my husband for the last
hundred yearsfew days, he is now taking care of me!
- I teach a preschool Sunday School class. Which means, every week, I write up a lesson, make an age appropriate craft and pray extra hard that Zane doesn't injure someone this week. Or tell me to F*#@ off.
- I've been babysitting more lately. Good for the pocket book, bad for the stress.
I do have some posts written. In my mind. Hopefully, I'll be able to make them a reality soon.
Thanks for sticking with me! (31 followers, a new record for me!)