Friday, April 1, 2011

George Spielberg

My son is on his way to becoming a world famous film maker.

This video is 4 min. long, which may be too long for some people to sit and watch but..I think it's hilarious and any time my son will spend all day doing something other than tormenting his siblings, I support that.

It literally took Jayce and his friend all day to film this. They wrote the entire thing themselves and aside from the cameo appearance of the friend's little sister,  they filmed it themselves too.  You will have to look past the 12 yr. old editing skills and appreciate the time and effort it took to make it.

And, in case you're wondering , it was NOT filmed at my house, so disregard the address displayed on the house!  You will not find us there!



2 comments:

  1. LOL!!

    Here's my favorite Chuck link...
    http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it - especially because it's obvious that they put a lot of thought into it! It's great! And I laughed at the end - I LOVE good endings, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".