Friday, July 10, 2009

Over the Mountain

Hubby and I are getting away this weekend! Yay us!
Just over the mountain to Bend and staying at the cheapest motel possible and planning on the free food at the wedding but hey! We're going WITH. OUT. CHILDREN.

Not that I don't love my kids, pink eye and all (that would be Jarrett, AKA Mick. Still. Frankly, I'm impressed he's stuck with the name change this long. Maybe I should be worried.)but as I get snappier and more easily exasperated, I realize we need a little time away from each other, the kids from the parents. And the parents away from the kids.

Hope all of you have a fantastic weekend as well!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great time.. Enjoy the free wedding food. You can even wrap up the extras and have breakfast in bed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I don't remember the last time I went ANYWHERE without at least ONE kid! I hope you two had a wonderful time alone! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".