Friday, May 7, 2010

Some Pictures and Reruns of ALF

I can't believe I haven't posted in over a week!  No one's emailed to check on me, how did you all know I wasn't stuck in a well or something?  Or, maybe you used deductive reasoning and figured out I have 4 kids and a life, perhaps I've been busy?  Or, maybe you just haven't cared?
Either way...

I have been busy.
I went to a ladies retreat with my church friends.  And, might I say, sleeping with other women is not something I normally do, (nor plan on making a new habit out of) and entirely out of my comfort zone (I've only ever slept with my husband, it's what I'm used to!), I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
My husband kept all the children for 2 days.  Not only did he keep them alive, they all had fun.  Win-win for all!!

We've been busy catching up on school, I've had 2 extra children all this week (they spent 2nights/3days here!) and honestly, I haven't had much chance to read blogs, let alone post on mine.  I have an award I promised to act on, and I will. Maybe in the next day or thirty two.

Tonight was Jarrett's preschool's Spring concert.  And, although I took some pictures of the concert itself, they are not worth posting.  A picture of fifty, 4yr. olds, standing on stage, 20 feet away, doesn't make for a good blog post. Just use your imagination--Jarrett was adorable and awesome and amazing.

I did however get some good (I think) shots of the kids before:




































Josie Lynn,age 7


















Jarrett, star of Sp#$ngfiel#  Christian Preschool's Spring Concert, age 5


















Jeven-never-smile-a-real-smile-would-rather-make-a-scary/funny-face-for-a-picture-this-one-is-a-miracle, age (almost!)4.

*********Here I would insert a picture of my oldest son, Jayce.  But, alas his is too cool to let mom take his picture.  Just use your imaginations.  He is very handsome and always smiles a real smile and looks perfectly at the camera.********************************************************


















4 times the trouble, 4 times the fun!!

And lest I forget:

















We recently disconnected our t.v. satellite service, for many reasons.  We have started watching shows online and it's been working pretty great, actually. One show we've introduced Jayce to, is ALF. I loved this show when it was on!!  It's fun to watch it with him and have it be all brand new again.

I do honestly hope to post again before Sunday but incase a meteor falls on me, and you all don't bother to check up on me, I will say "Happy Mother's Day" to all of you wonderful mothers, grandmothers, aunts, cousins, and best friends that play important roles in someone's lives.
Hope you have a truly wonderful, blessed day! 



4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are adorable! I love Josie's dress. I never realized how close our kids are in age (Natalie is 7 and Carter is 5). Anyway, great pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kids... but you already know that.

    As for 'no one checked on me'... I have experience.

    You said you were going to a women's weekend thing last weekend. That means that no matter who was left in charge at home, it wasn't you. I knew you'd be catching up all week and I'm actually surprised that you're already back to blogging.

    You must be a much better man than I am.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable little cuties you have! Jeven and Jarrett look so much a like.

    And as for checking in...Yeah...I tried. Must be the well didn't have internet or something. Yep. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :D

    Have a Happy Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, happy pictures.

    Just came by to check on you.

    Glad all is well!

    Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".