And for some strange reason, she thinks that maybe I have some of those types of rules. She
In our house, there's the basic rules. Be nice to each other, don't lie, don't hit, etc... But, of course, with 4 kids, 1 husband (thank Gawd!!) and a miniature zoo, there are some things that always need to be reiterated. Such as:
- We do not lick another person's corn dog.
- We do not lick our feet (or your sibling's feet) at the kitchen table. If you MUST do it, do it elsewhere.
- I don't care if you're 6 or 36, if you can't get it into the freakin' toilet, SIT DOWN!!
- Postage stamps are NOT fancy stickers.
- When drawing a picture of your mother, always, ALWAYS make her butt smaller than it is in real life. Always.
- The cat is not for throwing at your sister.
- I don't care if I can't spit your name out when I'm angry. If you know you're guilty, just fess up, even if I did call you by your sibling's name.
- If mom is sound asleep on the couch during movie time, so sound in fact that she's snoring so loud you can't hear the movie, do not, I repeat, DO NOT wake her up. You've seen the movie approximately 458 times anyways.
- Speaking of movie time, if mom is crying at a movie that she has seen 458 times, do not make fun of her.
- If I have to pick it up, or tell you to pick it up, more than 3 times, it's going in the garbage. I don't care if it is the Red Power Ranger and he will kill me in my sleep.
- When your younger brother wakes up, do not tell him it is his birthday. Every day.
- We do not need to break dance at the grocery store.
- Clothing is NOT optional.