Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday--With Words

Wanna see something gross? 


This? Is gross. This is my 6 year old son's arm cast. After TWO weeks. He has had 3 casts total throughout this whole broken arm ordeal 

My sister in law asked "Is that MOLD?" and it is not. The blue is mouth wash. Jarrett thought he needed some one evening and got under the bathroom sink and helped himself. And spilled it all over. 

Truthfully, I think a nice minty cast is way more pleasant, don't you?

2 comments:

  1. I still remember when my cast came off. I had it on my foot for 6 weeks. Yip. Same cast.

    I did it old school. :)

    And it was SO GROSS when it came off. Maybe I should have busted out the mouthwash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".