Thursday, February 2, 2012

James

We are without internet these days. Our piece of crap lovely modem took an early retirement. So, I came to the library to do a quick post.

Lots going on. Too much of it's uninteresting. Except for this:

This is my brand new nephew!

James was born 10 weeks early and is very tiny, 3lbs 9oz.
He is doing awesome, though (takes after Auntie) and mom is recovering from emergency C-section quite well.

If you could keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers, I would appreciate it.

Hope to have modem replaced and be back online soon.
In the meantime, please don't take it personal that I haven't commented on blogs.

I've used up 15 min. of my one hour internet time, just to post this, and check email. I should spend the rest of the time letting kids fill in their school things.

Hey, blog post trumps school and education every time. Am I right?

3 comments:

  1. He's beautiful! Sending hugs and prayers... for your nephew and your laptop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. Every. Time. ;)

    Praying for your little nephew James and his mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yes, blogging is extremely important!

    And I'm sending good wishes for the little guy. So tiny and so much potential.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".