Saturday, April 11, 2009

Alone Time

My husband was out of the house tonight and the kids went to bed early.

What did I do with my alone time?

Bubble bath?

Good book?

A grown-up girlie movie?

Not exactly.

I ended up watching the last 45 min. of "Homeward Bound" on the Disney Channel. It's a newer version of "Incredible Journey".
In case you haven't seen it, it's about 2 dogs and a cat that make their way through the wilderness back to their family. The movie uses real animals and is voiced by Michael J. Fox, Sally Field and some other guy I am not familiar with.

Totally cheesy and predictable. Unrealistic. Corny. Sappy.

I cried like a baby. Just like I did the first time I watched it, 15 years ago.

I set the DVR to record it next time it's on, hoping the kids will like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".