Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Packing and Puking

We leave for Disneyland in 2 days. We have been planning/saving for this trip for almost a year. The kids are very excited. My parents are going with us.

My husband is puking. Jayce was puking on Sunday.
I predict that at least one person will be puking on the van ride to Disney, one will be puking while we're at Disney and yet another will be puking on the way home. That's the way things go for us.

I have been busy getting out flip flops and swim suits and shorts and sunscreen. I've been shopping for snacks and drinks. And I've been baking cookies and bread to take with us.

Here's a picture of my cake mix cookies. Ever made cake mix cookies? Terribly easy!

Take any cake mix. Add 2 eggs, 1/2 cup oil and 2 tablespoons of water. Mix. Put spoon fulls on cookie sheet, bake at 350 for 10-12 min. The kids love them. Especially just the plain white cake mix ones. I like to bake the chocolate ones and put marshmallow creme on 'em. Yum!

(Also, did you know that if you put a piece of white bread in your cookie jar, it keeps the cookies nice and soft?)

That's all for today.
Will post again before we leave.

If I am not puking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".