Instead of doing a whole post about all the sucky things going on right now, I decided to do this post. I may make it a weekly thing, I may not. We'll see how I feel next Sunday I guess!
- Sucky: My husband is sick. We all know how much fun THAT is.
- Super: It doesn't seem to be Piggly like
- Sucky: Our t.v. is STILL in the shop. It's going on week 4.
- Sucky: I'd like to say we've been bonding as a family with no t.v. but turns out, we do very poorly without it. If just for the fact that late at night, I can't go out in the living room and watch DWTS.
- Super: We are getting a dishwasher. A FREE dishwasher!!
- Super: That deserves another super: A FREE dishwasher!!
- Sucky: I am going to have to have a procedure done. In the hospital. If you want more details, email me. But, I'm not going into it here.
- Sucky: For some strange reason, I am unable to comment on most of the blogs I read. If you have not had any comments from me, it's not because I haven't tried!!
- Super: I had a "conference" done with the online school this past week and found out we are ahead of schedule. Attendance wise and academic wise as well. I gave myself a huge pat on the back.
- Sucky: I am feeling very low right now. I could go on and on with sucky things but I'm going to stop now.
- Super: I am going to try and have a super attitude this week. I am hoping it will help with my sucky attitude.
Hope you all have a super week as well!