I have enjoyed getting to know Ami. She works with kids and let me just say, if all the public school employees were half as caring as this woman, it would be a much better system!
She's also a great mom and wonderful wife. (That last part I'm guessing but I think I'm pretty accurate).
One of the best things about her, is her sense of humor. I laugh out loud at
Part of accepting the award is listing five things I like to do.
Well, there's the obvious: spending time with the family, reading, sleeping, etc. I will try to think of some things a little less obvious.
- I like to look in people's houses. When I drive around, especially at night, I look in widows and see the way people's houses look, on the inside. I've even been known to stop and walk up to a window of a house that's for sale and obviously empty. I've seen one naked person. It was not pretty. But, didn't deter me from peeping to this day.
- I like to play Josie's "Littlest Pet Shop" arcade game. It's a game that plugs right into the t.v. You play games, earn coins to buy pets. Currently, I have over 3500 points.
- I don't like grocery shopping, but I do like getting the most for my money. I enjoy clipping coupons and getting stuff for free (duh!) and coming home and showing my husband how well I've spent our money. I guess I like the challenge.
- I like to bake. I don't enjoy cleaning up after myself. Which is why I don't bake very often.
- I like to fish. When my husband and I were dating, we went fishing alot. Ok, he went fishing alot and if I wanted to spend time with him, I went too. I got pretty good at it! I can even bait my own hook. (with a real worm!)
This is hard because most of the blogs I read regularly have already received this award.
- My cousin, Jennifer. I just love her to pieces. She hasn't posted for awhile. I am hoping this award will motivate her!
- SabrinaT. She just received some surprising yet super exciting news! Go congratulate her!
- Rachel. I have a few things in common with her. Her blog is fun to read!
Thanks again, Ami. For the award. For making me laugh. For being you!