Wish I had some dramatic, new and interesting news to post about. Or a hilarious story of my children's newest antics. But, the only thing recent is a trip to the grocery store with all 4 children and there's nothing hilarious about that.
So, here's some random thoughts.
- While wearing a skirt and using the restroom, do you pull the skirt down and have the hem on the floor OR do you pull the skirt up and have your whole bottom half of your body exposed?
- Why does one get so mad while playing a video game? And the level is just too hard?
- Why are some attitudes and behaviors unacceptable in children but tolerated in adults?
- How can a two year old have so much energy to still be running through the house at 10 p.m.?
- If you'd known being a grown up was so hard, would you still have been in such a hurry to grow up?
- Sweet potatoes and yams. What's the difference? At my grocery store, in the produce department, sweet potatoes are white and yams are orange. But, in the baby food aisle, sweet potatoes are orange. And when you say you're making sweet potatoes, everyone is expecting something orange.
- Will the stupid things I do to my children scar them for life? Like, telling Jarrett he may NOT answer the door because it could be the Boogey Man. He'll probably need therapy for that. Of course, in our house the Boogey Man is only after your boogers. That's why you can't stick your finger up your nose, that's where the Boogey Man lives.
- Yeah. Probably big scars.
- When someone asks you a question and tells you "be honest" and then you're honest? And they get mad? That's not fair, is it?
- Does anyone remember life before cell phones? Or DVRs?