Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I am 34. I am ok with that. Really. I don't feel 34. I remember when I was my kids' ages and 34 was ooolllldddd. But I am happy with my life so 34 is fine.

Now, next year. When I turn 35? Not so much. That's past my mid-thirties. That's getting closer to 40. But. I am not going to stress about that now.

All week my friends and family have asked what I am doing on my birthday and I would shrug my shoulders and say "probably nothing".
Birthday's (for me) just aren't that big of a deal. Yes, I like to be acknowledged and get presents but I don't like to be the center of attention and have big whoopdedoos.

But, I feel like I should do something today. Out of the ordinary.

I was awoken this morning by Jarrett yelling Happy Birthday I went poop! I have diarrhea!

So, like I said. Something out of the ordinary.

Like take a 4 hour nap. I am getting so ooolllddd you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".