Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ladies, I Need Some Help!

Jayce is going to a birthday party on Saturday.

For a girl.

What does he bring for a gift?
She will be 10.

The only girls I have experience buying gifts for are much younger.
Do 10 year olds like Littlest Pet Shop and Barbie?

I am guessing not.

This girl is a great friend of Jayce's. He cares alot about her but she's not his girl friend. Just a friend that's a girl. So, I want to stay away from the jewelery.
Last year, we got her a Webkinz and she liked it but I am not sure she's still into them.

So, if any of you have any suggestions (inexpensive suggestions), could you be so kind and send them my way?

I am grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Carsen went to a girl's party and I bought some really colorful note pads (spiral with cool covers) and some neat pens that she could write in them with. She loved it! And they like gift cards, too. BTW--my camera is a Sony Cybershot, but not the cheapest one. It has 8x optical zoom and a bunch of other cool features and it wasn't too terribly expensive either. It takes better shots outside than inside. Maybe I just haven't figured out how to use it inside so I get a good shot yet. Love it because it's compact.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".