But, I often forget to thank Him for the trivial things as well, which is important too.
So, I'm thankful for:
- Home schooling is going much better. Way better.
- I seem to have fixed my email problem. I wasn't receiving emails!
- Friends that are willing to trade kids for regular date nights. When you have 4 kids, that's not an easy thing to come by.
- Sunshine. Allowing my kids to run around outside for a few minutes a day.
- Hand me downs that were given to us tonight. Hours after I cleaned out the boys' dresser and found they had exactly 2 pairs of jeans that fit! Two pairs of jeans for two boys? Wasn't going to work! ("Sorry, Jeven. Your brother is wearing the only clean pants today.")
Sometimes, I get so caught up in my day to day stuff that I don't notice the small blessings I receive daily. It's easy to concentrate on the fact that yes, I have a great spouse, wonderful children and a roof over my head. But, the little stuff is what can really way a person down. When I stop and say "thanks" for the little blessings, bigger blessings seem to have their way of showing up too.