Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wasted

On some days, I just can't seem to get anything done. On some days, it's because, oh let's say....the kids spill Kool-Aid in their rooms, or the dog throws up or a kid is sick, you know something valid.

Then, on some days it's because of the time I waste on the computer. Checking blogs, emails, "window" shopping on different sites, looking at recipes. Anything to NOT do what I am suppose to be doing.

Stupid me, I typed in "free online games" and found this: timewaster ultra

Appropriately named.

What's really sad is that when you finish a level (ok, I admit it, I am on the LAST LEVEL. Of a timewaster game. Oh so pathetic.)it tells you exactly how time you have wasted. If you think I am giving you that number, think again.

I'd rather tell you how much I weigh.

Maybe.

If you find yourself wasting your time with this game, please let me know so I can laugh at your pathetic-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".