Tuesday, November 4, 2008

10 Things....

....about me that you may or may not know.

1: I only wanted 2 kids, originally. Before I even had one. After I had Jayce, I knew I wanted more than 2!

2: I wanted to go to college in California.

3: My husband is the only man I have been with. We have been together 14 yrs.

4: I take a nap almost every day!

5: I hate doing the dishes. Hate. Hate. Hate.

6: I don't think Brad Pitt is all that good looking.

7: I accepted Christ when I was 8 yrs. old.

8: I hate needles. Hate. Hate. Hate.

9: If I thought it would look good, I'd dye my hair black.

10: I like to play video games.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my favorite cousin in the world!!! Please don't dye your hair black... how about a red?! I think that would be really pretty on you! I love you!!

    And you really don't think Brad Pitt is the least bit cute?! Haven't you ever seen "A River Runs Through It" or "Legend of the Falls"?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".