Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Am Thankful For:

1) Being able to say, 100% certain, that I am going to Heaven someday.
2) My husband, who is my best friend and the one who knows me best which is a blessing and a curse!
3) Jayce, my first born. With him, I finally knew what true love really was.
4) Josie, my only girl. With her, I get to practice my french braiding, paint fingernails and play dress up.
5) Jarrett, my little clown. He has taught me that you can always find something funny in the mundane.
6) Jeven, my baby. He has taught me to let go. With him getting bigger every day, I am sad that my baby is gone forever but my big boy is so much fun.
7) Being able to stay home with my kids. Only because my husband works so hard.
8) Being poor. Because when you go without, it makes it all more special when you get a treat.
9) That most of our family lives close by. I always have back up.
10) Our church and our Pastor. These people have come to mean so much to us and have taught all us so many things.

This list could go on and on.

During this Holiday season, I have made a promise to myself that I will try and say "thank you" for all my trials and triumphs.
It's easy to say "thank you" for the major things: family, food, house, etc. but to say it when you are struggling is a very hard thing to do. But I am going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".