Friday, November 2, 2012

Out of Comfort

I'm going out of my comfort zone this weekend, you guys.

But, seeing as how November is suppose to be about me (self declared event), I decided I needed it.

I'm going to a slumber party.

Yes, I'm 37 old enough that I should not be typing that last sentence. But, yes, a slumber party.

And, seeing as how the only person I like to sleep with is my husband, and this is a ladies only party, I feel uncomfortable. 

But, there will be laughter, fellowship and most importantly, junk food.

I'm stepping out of my comfort zone in the spirit of building a closer bond to my friends, relaxing and most importantly, getting away from the house where the dog seems to have a horrible bout of diarrhea and intense flatulence.

Anything will be better than hanging around that! 

2 comments:

  1. GOOD! I'm glad you're going - you'll love it! My best friend had one (all girls) in AK in September when I was there and it was the most fun I'd had since Idon'tknowwhen.

    Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love adult slumber parties. Now if I could only get invited to one... Damn. It's like jr. High all over again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".