Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Resurrection Post

This is a fancy way of saying :I'm re-posting something you may, or may not, have seen before.

Juli gave me the idea. I did not link back to the original blogger that came up with the idea, but Juli did and you can click through, if you choose.

I love re-reading some of my old posts! I especially love the pictures of my kids when they were still cute much younger. And, I still laugh out loud at some of the things they did. This post still makes me laugh: 

I'd Hate to be THAT Brother!

I was driving around today doing errands and we had to pull over for a firetruck. Here is the conversation that followed:

Josie: I hate firetrucks!
Me: Why?
Josie: Because they make you pull over!
Me: Well, you should think of the people that need that firetruck and pray that they will be ok.
Josie: I just hate them!
Me: How would you feel if one of your brothers was hurt and mommy had to call a firetruck and they took a really long time to get there and your brother was hurt really bad?

Silence from the back of the van.

Then.

Josie: Which brother?

Originally posted Nov. 10, 2008 (although this seriously could've happened yesterday, I swear!) 

1 comment:

  1. THAT is funny!!! And totally could have happened in the back seat of my car yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".