Thursday, November 15, 2012

Truth is Thursday

Truth is.....I thought I was going to have to do CPR tonight, for the very first time, on one of my favorite residents. But, she "came to" and was fine. And so were the EMTs.

Truth is.....I'm starting to do a little Christmas shopping and I'm a tad panicked about money. But, that's always the case, this time of year.

Truth is.....It wasn't such a bright idea to give birth to two children in the month of December. We certainly didn't think things through!!

Truth is.....I think I was more excited to find out Jarrett's teacher is pregnant than Jarrett's teacher!!

 Truth is.....Even though I miss my kids when I'm at work, I still sorta find them annoying. Sorta. On a bad day.

Truth is.....This blogging every day is hard!! And, I'm not sure it's worth it.

Truth is.....With Thanksgiving approaching (speedily!!) I find myself complaining less and appreciating more. Which in truth is a good habit to have, year round. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your TRUTHS!!!

    I am always more excited that someone ELSE is pregnant. I can play with the babies and still get all the sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Juli, I love them!

    We have 2 birthdays next week (and mine is the week after). Money is an issue for us, too.

    I'm glad you were amused (amIright?) by the EMTs - yes, I caught that one.

    I miss my kids when they're at school (like you do?), but when they're at home I sometimes (see also? most.of.the.time) wish they were at school.

    Not trying to hi-jack your post, but man I can SO relate to you!


    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".