1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like the look of wrap but use bags more often
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real
3. When do you put up the tree? After Jayce's bday on the 9th
4. When do you take the tree down? A little after New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? No, Gross!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Three-story barbie house with elevator.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Most of the men in my family
8. Easiest person to buy for? Josie
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Usually mail but not this year ) :
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Judd bought me a thing that attatched to the side of the bathtub that made it into a "spa". Yeah. It blew a fuse.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Story ("You'll shoot your eye out!")
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I like to start Oct. but can't always afford to.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not really. Ok, maybe.
15. Favorite Food at Christmas? Lil' Smokies wrapped in crescent dough. Yum
16. Lights on the tree? White
17. Favorite Christmas song? Away in a Manger
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? We have a rule, we stay home until noon then travel to family.
19. Do you know all of Santa's reindeer's? Not personally.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I would like to have an angel but our trees are never big enough!
21. Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Losing the meaning of Christmas.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? white and red with white lights
24. Favorite place (other than families) to go during Christmas time? church
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For the joy to last all year