Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pet Peeves

I am sure you have seen them. The signs posted at every entrance to a public place. "No animals allowed with the exception of service animals".

So why is it that as I cruise through Wal-mart, there's a lady holding her chihuahua? A man walking his poodle? Seriously? A service chihuahua? A seeing eye poodle?
Yeah, I don't think so.

The thing that KILLS me, employees see these animals and don't do a darn thing! Wal-mart even has greeters at the door for pete's sake!

This infuriates me to no end. I don't like dogs getting free roam where I buy my groceries. As a consumer, I think I have the right to shop without having to watch for dog poop on the floor! (this actually happened! dog poop down one of the aisles!)

Why do these people think it's ok to bring in their pet? If the dog can't be alone at home for a couple hours, then there's something wrong with your dog.

If you are reading this and are one of those people that takes their dog every where with them, well. I'd like to say I am sorry if I am offending you but I'd be lying!

I could complain to the store manager or whatever, but I know it won't do any good. The places I shop on a regular basis, I do so because it's where we can afford to shop. I can't switch stores.

So, if you know me in real life and you are in the store with your dog, and you see me, you'll be better off running the other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".