Friday, November 6, 2009

All I Want For Christmas. Or Soon After

My hubby and I don't unusually buy gifts for each other at Christmas.  We can barely afford all the children! 

One of the few many pluses of having 4 children is we tend to get a rather large income tax refund every year.  It  just so happens that my husband's yearly bonus comes at the same time. 
So, for a few weeks a year, we're rich!

That's when we buy our "Christmas/Valentine's Day/Birthday/Anniversary" presents.

My husband usually knows exactly what he wants and plans accordingly all  year. 
When the time comes, I can't ever think of anything "big".  I usually take my portion and spend it little by little. Here and there.

But, I now know what I want!  And I figure if I record here, I'll remember!!

I want one of these:














"We" have an Xbox 360 and a PS3 but I don't use those much.  Most of the games I like to play are hard to find because...well, I'm told they're lame.

However; there's lots of lame games available for this! And I want something that's MINE.

On one hand, you could say that if I can't remember in a few months that I want one of these, then I probably don't want it that much.  On the other hand... I want a new toy darnit!! 

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm so not hip, I don't even know what that is! We usually use our tax refund to go on a spring vacation. But not this year!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".