Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

It was a great day.  Exhausting but great. 

Had 2 dinners so I'm more stuffed than the turkey. 

Tomorrow, I am getting up at 3 a.m. to hit the sales.   It's  fun to go with my SIL.
Normally, my husband has the day off so I stay gone pretty much all day.  But, since there were no "special requests" for days off, he has to work.  I am a little bummed that my day will be cut short but since I don't have money... in the 4 hours that I will have, I will get enough done.

I cannot even believe that I am Christmas shopping already!  Seems it gets here earlier and earlier every year. 
As a kid, Christmas couldn't get here fast enough.  As an adult, it's the opposite problem!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
I know I have many, many things on my thankful list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Even if you just say "HI!".